5 days 4 nights
Activity: Combined cultural visit + cycling + zip-line treetop tour
Day 1 : Arrival – Siem Reap
On arrival at Siem Riep Airport, you are met by our guide and transferred to hotel. The tranquil Siem Reap Town is our base for visiting the world famous temples of the ancient city Angkor, which was the capital of the powerful Khmer Empire from 802 AD to 1350 AD. This stunning and extensive site sprawls over an area of 60 square miles in dense jungle. Check in at hotel. Rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight in Siem Reap
Day 2 : Siem Reap – Angkor park (Cycling 25 km)
Today we get our first biking experience as we cycle to the archeological area. The first stop is South Gate of Angkor Thom, which is famous for its series of colossal human faces carved in stone. We also visit the impressive Bayon Temple, the Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, the Elephant Terrace, the Terrace of the Leper King. Afternoon we continue riding our bike to Banteay Kdei, Ta Prohm and Ta Keo Temples. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 3 : Siem Reap – Roluos Group – Siem Reap (cycling 35km)
Heading out of the town we pedal to visit the ancient Khmer civilization site of Hariharalaya, which flourished in the late 9th and earlier 10th centuries. These are the earliest temples in the Angkor area and are referred to the Rolous group. By late morning we ride our bike to back to the main temple complex to visit various famous temples of the grand circuit such as Preah Khan featuring fabulous carved stone lanterns and impressive sculptures, Kravan, Neak Pean, Krol Ko, Ta Som, East Mebon and Pre Rup. We round off our day with a walk up to Phnom Bakheng Hill to admire the spectacular sunset over these sandstone monuments. A perfect way to celebrate your achievement in completing the trip is to spend this evening at one of famous eating spots in ambience of Apsara dance. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 4 : Siem Reap – Tonle Sap Lake – Siem Reap (cycling 12 km)
The temple exploration is not only activity in Siem Reap. We bike to the famous Tonle Sap Lake. Before arrival at the lake we stop at one village and enjoy an Ox-cart ride passing through the rice fields till we arrive at the lake and take a boat trip out. This shallow lake boats the largest natural fresh water body in Southeast Asia and flows into the Tonle Sap River which joins the Mekong River in Phnom Penh. We enjoy a short boat excursion, exploring this famous lake. The experience is wonderful as we pass by floating village, friendly children in small boats and fishermen pulling in morning catch. Afternoon we take the treetop zip-line tour “the flight of the gibbon” Cambodia’s only zip-line treetop tour inside Angkor Park, not far from the majestic temples, including Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom. Overnight in siem Reap (B)
Day 5: Siem Reap – Departure
Transfer to airport for departure flight. End of services.
- This itinerary may alter due to local conditions, the strength of the group and other unexpected circumstances. We will do our very best to adhere to the set itinerary, however we cannot be held responsible for any last minute changes that might occur. In all such circumstances, your biking or trekking guide will have the final say.
- The compulsory gala dinner on 24 Dec. and 31 Dec, and the surcharge for the peak season from 20 Dec to 4 Jan, and the Chinese New Year holiday period in February, may be applied depending on hotel conditions however you are advised to contact our sale team to get the full information if you plan a trip in this period.
- Accommodation with daily breakfast
- Private transfer and transportation on tours
- Sightseeing with English speaking guide
- Entrance fees on tours
- Bike rental and support team
- Zip-line tours
- Boat ride on Tonle Sap lake
- Cambodia visa fees if required
- Domestic and International flights
- Tipping and personal expenses
- Other services not mentioned above