Luxury Cruise Halong Bay - 3 days 2 nights
Destinations: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Lan Ha Bay
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay (lunch, dinner)
We will leave the capital and its effervescence, taking the route of Halong Bay for approximately four hours. Arriving at the coast, you will board on Mon Cheri boat, a beautifully restored luxury rush. You will eat there, admiring the jade green waters of the archipelago. In the afternoon, the boat will take you to one of its secluded areas, ideal for swimming and kayaking around the karst monoliths. You will return to Mon Cheri just in time to watch the sunset from the upper deck, before savoring a fish and seafood dinner of the freshest of the bay.
Day 2: Day 3: Halong Bay (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
This morning, you will board a smaller boat to sail towards Lan Ha, in a remote part of the archipelago, where the other cruises do not go. It will stop first in the "leaning tower", a place appreciated for climbing, and then a small floating village of fishermen. Stroll through the enclosures of different varieties of fish, shrimp and crabs bred in the bay. You will return to the boat later to head to a quiet place that can be explored by kayak. Later, a delicious meal will be served on board while you will be sailing to the beach. You can dive from the boat and swim to the shores of white sand for sunbathing. Finally, you will return to Mon Cheri, where you will enjoy a drink watching the sun goes down; and you can do night fishing, if you feel like to do it.
Day 3: Halong Bay - Hanoi (breakfast, lunch)
You will wake up well rested, as the ship heads towards Surprise Cave, the largest in Halong Bay. The entrance of the cavity is deceptively narrow, but once crossed, it opens onto a large gallery with impressive calcareous formations. Back to the reed, you will sail to the port of the city of Halong, arriving around noon and then continuing to Hanoi.
Keep in mind that the tour can be modified or canceled due to weather conditions.
- The scenic route through the Red River delta.
- Navigation in the jade colored waters of Halong Bay, among its karst sugar loaves.
- Cocktails on the deck of the reed when the sun sets behind the 1,600 islands.
- The kayak tour through some lagoons and islets that are difficult to access.
- Accommodations carefully selected, including breakfast.
- Other meals indicated in the program.
- Local Spanish-speaking or English-speaking guide with experience.
- Tours mentioned and transfers in private vehicle with air conditioning.
- Cruises and scheduled trips.
- Admission expenses to the sites included in the circuit.
- All travel insurance
- All services not mentioned above
- Tipping and personal expenses