4 days / 3 nights
Destinations: Yangon - Thandwe - Ngapali
Day 1: Yangon - Thandwe - Ngapali
In the morning, you will be transferred from your hotel to Yangon airport. Thandwe is only an hour's flight away, and after landing there, you will drive to your vacation spot, on Ngapali beach.
Days 2 and 3: Ngapali (breakfast)
You can do as much or as little as you want in the next two days, with the word relaxation as the only motto. You can take a good book, for example, and choose a location on the splendid white sands of Ngapali. Or maybe, choose a place on the island Pleasant View, to appreciate the idyllic view on the blue waters of the Bay of Bengal. If you cheer up, opt for snorkeling and visit the nearby islands of Pearl and Zalat Htone. You can also rent a bicycle and explore a neighboring village to see its ceramic production. Taking into account that it is mainly dedicated to fishing, you can not miss its incredible seafood, available at dusk.
Day 4: Ngapali - Thandwe - Yangon (Breakfast)
You will leave the coast in the morning, returning to Yangon by plane. There, you will take a connecting flight or extend your stay in Myanmar by choosing a hotel at your convenience.
- The relaxing beaches in Ngapali, the most reputed in the country, ideal for a getaway.
- Small villages full of charm.
- The lifestyle is very calm.
- Accommodations carefully selected, including breakfast.
- Other meals indicated in the program.
- Local Spanish-speaking or English-speaking guide with experience.
- Tours mentioned and transfers in private vehicle with air conditioning.
- All internal flights (in economy class).
- Admission expenses to the sites included in the circuit.
- All travel insurance
- All services not mentioned above
- Tipping and personal expenses