5 days / 4 nights
Destinations: Luang Prabang - Vientiane
Day 1: Luang Prabang
You will be met at the airport and transferred to your hotel before making an excursion in this charming and peaceful city. Luang Prabang is declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco and its beautiful surroundings, with lush mountains and the Mekong River. It is known for its numerous golden temples where monks dressed in saffron robes live. You will visit the most colorful sites, especially their main "wats" (temples).
Day 2: Luang Prabang (breakfast, lunch)
You will have the pleasure of sailing in the morning on the Mekong River to access the caves of Pak Ou. The inhabitants placed there Buddha representations from the sixteenth century, and thousands can be seen today. At nightfall, you can visit the night market to buy local handicrafts and souvenirs.
Day 3: Luang Prabang (breakfast)
You will have the possibility to choose among many optional activities, for example to make a bicycle tour through spectacular landscapes. Or also visit an elephant farm, ride one of those magnificent pachyderms to walk through the jungle and swim near a waterfall. Alternatively, you can follow a cooking course, enjoying the dishes, or participate in an artistic workshop of dyeing on silk.
Day 4: Luang Prabang - Vientiane (breakfast)
You will be taken to the airport to take a quick flight to Vientiane. In the afternoon you will take a guided tour of the main attractions of the capital, before strolling along the banks of the Mekong at sunset, and enjoy a drink when the sun sets.
Day 5: Vientiane (breakfast)
You will spend the day at leisure until your transfer to the airport for your next destination.
- The peaceful atmosphere of Luang Prabang, with its world cultural heritage sites.
- The sacred caves of Pak Ou, populated by hundreds of Buddha statues.
- The walk through the sleepy capital Vientiane and its main monuments.
- The sunset on the banks of the Mekong
- Accommodations carefully selected, including breakfast.
- Other meals indicated in the program.
- Local Spanish-speaking or English-speaking guide with experience.
- Tours mentioned and transfers in private vehicle with air conditioning.
- Cruises and scheduled trips.
- All internal flights (in economy class).
- Admission expenses to the sites included in the circuit.
- All travel insurance
- All services not mentioned above
- Tipping and personal expenses